4-Channel 1080p HD-CVI DVR with Pre-Installed 1 TB HDD / 4 x 1080p (2MP) Cameras / 2.8-12mm varifocal len / Easy QR Code Smartphone Access / Access via standard web-browsers on PC / VGA & HDMI Output / Backup to External Storage via USB
The cameras connect point-to-point directly to the DVR providing a highly secure closed network as well as a painless and non-complex plug-and-play setup process. HD-CVI's closed-circuit design allows you to watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay, transmitted over coaxial and at ultra-long wireless range. A new cornerstone in the consumer market for private security technologies and an unsurpassed value with GW Security's 1 Year US Warranty and Free Tech Support From U.S.A.
Excellent Video Quality and Clarity: 1920 x 1080p (1920tvl) @ 30fps Realtime
- Built in 2.8~12mm Manual Zoom Varifocal megapixel HD lens with IR-CUT which allow you to adjust the angle of View
- Built in 64Pcs Infrared LED, View up to 180ft IR Distance for night vision.
- Record in Widescreen, Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on iPhone, iPad and Android (w/ included Free app)
- Easier to Secure Than IP: The DVR Functions as a Single Control Hub for All Cameras
- HD-CVI's Uncompressed Signal Transmission Eliminates Latency
- Intelligent motion detect recording allows you to record over 30 days with a pre-installed 1TB surveillance hard drive(DVR support 2 SATA HDD, total up to 8TB)
- Sony CMOS High-performance image sensors
- IP66 Indoor/Outdoor Weatherproof Cameras
- Long Distance Transmit Range (up to 984ft) of HD 1080P Live Video
- Single Coax Cable Transmits Video, Audio and Controls
- Support VGA & HDMI. USB Backup Feature for Peace of Mind
High Definition HD-CVI 1080P 4 Channel DVR + (4) 2 Megapixel 1080P 2.8-12mm Varifocal Lens Security Cameras with 64Pcs IR LED up to 180FT IR distance
HD Over Analog (HDCVI) offering finally brings crisp 1920x1080p (1920tvl) resolution to the closed-circuit platform, allowing you to take advantage of existing CCTV/coaxial infrastructure. HDCVI enjoys industry leading point-to-point transmissiong distance of 984ft (300m) from camera to DVR.
Built in 2.8~12mm Manual Zoom Varifocal megapixel HD lens with IR-CUT which allow you to adjust the angle of Viewuilt in Infrared LED, View up to 100ft IR Distance. Weatherproof housing cameras for indoor/ outdoor use
Quick QR Code Remote Access on Smartphone / PC Devices with Free Apps. Built in OSD Menu, Signal over Coax cable, controlled by HD-CVI DVR
Pre-installed 1TB Hard Drive and (4) Pre-made BNC cables. 1 Year Warranty and Free Life Time Tech Support From U.S.A.